- 4 boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese or more
- 1 jar (16 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Whisk together the egg and milk. Dip the chicken breasts in milk and egg mixture and then in bread crumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken in the hot oil on both sides until golden, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Set chicken in baking dish.
- Slice 8 pieces of mozzzarella ceese and put 2 on eat chicken breast. Pour spaghetti sauce over all. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese & a little more mozzarella.
- Bake at 350° (25-30 minutes) or until bubbly.
- Serve with spaghetti, garlic bread & salad.