As I mentioned in pervious posts, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day 🙂 It’s also the most important meal of the day, so in honor of breakfast, I wanted to do a post about my 8 favorite brunch spots in Los Angeles.
1) Toast (West Hollywood) – I almost always order their mushroom omelette scramble, but they also have a great belgium waffle.
2) Martha’s (Hermosa Beach) – There is always a long line on the weekend, but the wait is well worth it 🙂 I like to order their egg white veggie scramble. They also have great smoothies!
3) Ronnies (Culver City) – This place has something for everyone. They have a “Healthy Things” selection (my favorite is the bootcamper) as well as some of the best french toast I have ever had.
4) Misfit (Santa Monica) – My favorite dish is their eggs with prosciutto and burrata on sourdough bread. They also have tasty bottomless mimosas.
5) The Kettle (Manhattan Beach) – The Kettle is a staple of Manhattan Beach. It was founded in 1973 and is open 24 hours a day. They are know for their amazing muffins and omelettes.
6) Larchmont Bungalow – I recently discovered this restaurant and loved it! It has a homey atmosphere and gourmet food, however, it is a little pricey.
7) Babalu (Santa Monica) – I devoured their eggs florentine special, but they are known for their baked goods and desserts.
8) The Coffee Co. (near LAX) – I was a regular here during college. Love their waffle combo and the fact that they have grits 😉
What is your favorite brunch spot in LA?