GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN AND PESTO ZUCCHINI NOODLES (Serves 4)
Not only is this recipe super delicious, but it’s also 100% paleo! Great for entertaining, date night or even a casual week night 🙂
GRILLED THYME & GARLIC TENDERLOIN
Pork Tenderloin (1 to 1-1/2 pounds)
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
3 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
Sea Salt & Black Pepper
– Preheat the grill to 350 degrees. Rub the tenderloin with EVOO and add the garlic, thyme, sea salt & pepper.
– Grill the pork for about 8 minutes on each side or until the thermometer reads 160 degrees.
– Let the pork rest for 5 minutes. Server and enjoy!
PESTO ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH ROASTED TOMATOES
5- 6 medium zucchinis
1 pint cherry tomatoes
4 tbsp pesto (Try Basiltops Dairy Free Pesto Perfectto from Whole Foods featured below)
2 tbsp pine nuts (you can also roast them for about 5 minutes in a little bit of olive oil)
Sea Salt and Pepper
– Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
– Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and spread them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with a little bit of salt and bake for about 15 minutes.
– Add the noodles to a frying pan with 4 tablespoons of pesto and cook until the noodles are tender (about 4-6 minutes).
– Add the cooked noodles to your plate and top with the roasted tomatoes and pine nuts.