CAULIFLOWER CHICKEN FRIED “RICE”
4 Servings (About 275 Per Serving)
I absolutely LOVE this recipe! It tastes just as good, if not better, than regular fried rice AND it’s 100% paleo!
– 2 Chicken Breasts
– 1 Cauliflower Head
– 2 Medium Carrots (Chopped)
– 1 Small Onion (Chopped)
– 8 Medium Mushrooms (Chopped)
– 2 Scallions (Chopped)
– 2 Garlic Cloves (Chopped)
– 4 Eggs (Whisked)
– 4 TBSP Coconut Aminos
– 2 TBSP Red Boat Fish Sauce
– 3 TSP coconut oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Using a food processor, pulse the raw pieces of cauliflower until they are rice sized. Also, chop the carrots, onion, mushrooms, and garlic.
– Next, melt 1 tsp of cocout oil in your pan at medium-high heat. Add 1/2 tbsp fish sauce and 1 tbsp coconut aminos to a heated pan. Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces and cook for about 5-6 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside in a bowl.
– Add 1 tsp coconut oil, 1/2 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tbsp coconut aminos and your vegetables to the heated pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes. When done, remove from pan and add to the bowl with the chicken.
– Add your eggs to the pan with the remaining 1 tsp of coconut oil and scramble them until done. Then add to the bowl with chicken and vegetables.
– Next, add the riced cauliflower to the pan with the remaining 1 tbsp of fish sauce and 2 tbsp of coconut aminos. Cook for about 4-6 minutes. Allow some of the bottom pieces to fry and get crisp.
5. Lastly, add the chicken, vegetables and egg mixture back to the pan and stir for 1-2 minutes. Add some diced scallions as a garnish, serve and enjoy!